Saturday, January 15, 2011

2 Months!

Jameson is 2 months old today!  He is growing so fast.  As you can see in the pictures my 6lb baby is turning into a chunk!  A really cute chunk!  I am so sad this is my last week at home with him.  I think my first week back to work is going to be really rough.  Here are some pictures from the last month...
2 months today! He is grumpy and would not smile



~  Jameson is sleeping for about 4 to 5 hours at night, then will get up, have a bottle and go right back to sleep for another 3 hours.  Some nights he will sleep longer.  
~  He has started to smile and coo all the time.  I just can't seem to get many pictures of it.
~  He is holding his head up all the time and would rather sit up and see what going on then lay back.
~  Likes to watch football on TV.  He is already mesmerized with the TV.

He goes to the doctor on Tuesday.  I wonder how much my chunky monkey weighs. I will post his weight and how his shots went later. 

1 comment: